240 Warcons Road, Cawarral QLD 4702
Sold for $400,000
Just Sit Back & Enjoy The Sounds Of The Bush! Lifestyle - Property ID: 921242
Here we are pleased to introduce to the market this country property with plenty of spirit! An ideal country home with a huge amount of industrial storage.
Main industrial size shed consists of 8m x 12m open bay ideal for large machinery. Attached office and workshop area (with A/C) & drive in access is a further 6m x 12m. There is also another open bay/carport off to the side of 5m x 6m. All with concrete flooring and extra high entry permitted.
- 3 x 5000 G tanks + 2 x smaller tanks
- Good bore all year round
- Property of 10.11ha fenced into 6 paddocks
- Small cattle yards with loading ramp
- Chicken Shed/Coop
Homestead has plenty of charm containing...
- 3 bedrooms with built ins, A/C's & Fans
- Single Carport to the house
- Huge Verandah
- Beautiful Fireplace in the lounge room
- Timber Kitchen with huge walk in pantry - could easily convert to an office or storage room
- Electric Oven & Hot water System
- Security Screens through out
- Kids highset cubby house with sand pit
Plenty of options with this property, positioned at the end of Warcons Road in a quiet area of Cawarral. Contact Kev Doolan to arrange a viewing today.
- Land Size Approx. - 10.11 hectares